Virtual conference registration
- Review the Registration fees and the association conferences page to find your association and decide which conferences you wish to register for in advance.
- You are welcome to attend any association conference regardless of membership status, as long as you pay the corresponding member or non-member fee, if required.
- If you are attending or presenting at your association’s virtual conference as a member, please ensure you renew your membership status on your association’s website.
- Whether you wish to attend associations’ open or closed events, you must register in advance. Once registered, you will receive a link to the virtual session room(s). These links will not be published on the website.
Log into the Registration system, enter your username (email address) and create a new password. You will automatically receive an email confirmation and be able to print your registration receipt.
After you have registered, you can return to the Registration system to:
- print your registration receipt
- view/update your personal information
- add another association’s virtual conference or open sessions
The fees are broken down into two components – the Federation registration fees and the Association virtual conference fees.
If you are attending an association conference, then both of these fees apply. If you are attending open events only, although you need to register, no registration fees apply.
Federation registration fees:
|Student, retired or unwaged||$38.00|
Association virtual conference fees
Registration is mandatory for all attendees participating at an association conference or session, including organizers, speakers, presenters, panelists, association staff, special guests, and those chairing or attending a virtual session. Association conference fees do not cover the association’s membership fees. For membership inquiries, please contact the association directly.
View the Association conference fee schedule below:
|Association conference categories||
|Regular attendee (Member & Non-member)||
|$0.00||$0.00||$100.00 (M & N)|
|Student/Retired/Unwaged (Member & Non-Member)||
|$0.00||$0.00||$45.00 (M & N)|
CSCH #9 – Canadian Society of Church History
ACCUTE #19 – Association of Canadian College and University Teachers of English
ESAC #259 – Environmental Studies Association of Canada
ANSER #300 – Association for Nonprofit and Social Economy Research
If you ONLY wish to attend open events, then the association conference fees do not apply. However, you will not be entitled to participate in association conferences or association events where access is restricted to association membership only.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Visa/debit, MasterCard, MasterCard/debit, American Express
- Cash, debit, or cheques are not accepted.
- Telephone registrations cannot be accepted.
- Once registered, unfortunately refunds for cancellations will not be accepted.
- Please review our Code of Conduct, as you will be required to accept these terms during the registration process.
Congress 2020 refunds
See the Refunds page.