- How do I cancel my registration and obtain a refund?
- How do I obtain a refund for my hotel booking?
- How do I obtain a refund for my campus residence booking?
- Can I get a refund for my travel to London, Ontario?
- I received funding from the Federation to attend Congress 2020. Will I still be receiving this funding now that Congress is cancelled?
A. Concerning the registration cancellations, we appreciate your continued understanding and patience for any delays as we navigate through this process. There is no need to send us an email, the Federation has taken note of the associations that have cancelled and will manage the process accordingly.
A. Most hotels will offer full refunds until seven days prior to the date of the stay, unless it was booked through a hotel booking website such as Expedia, in which case attendees need to reach out to the hotel directly. We highly recommend attendees check the terms and conditions of their booking as cancellation clauses may differ.
A. Individuals that have made payments for on campus accommodation for Congress 2020 can request a refund by email at anytime. The $25 admin fee has been waived for all reservations. If you have not yet requested a refund, we would encourage you to do so by emailing us at email@example.com. If you have reserved a room at Brescia University College, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
A. So far, airlines are not offering refunds or preferential change fees for flights within Congress’ travel window. The Federation recommends visiting the website of your carrier to determine the best time to cancel your travel arrangements as new cancellation guidelines are updated on a continuous basis:
- Air Canada: www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/book/travel-news-and-updates/2020/covid-19.html
- West Jet: www.westjet.com/en-ca/travel-info/coronavirus
- Porter: www.flyporter.com/en-ca/travel-information/travel-alerts-and-advisories
- Via Rail: www.viarail.ca/en/travel-advisory-information
A. We will be reaching out to all fund recipients with more information as soon as possible.